Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Shadows, Maps, and a Toad

Upon my arrival early this morning I discovered a toad had snuck into our classroom. I introduced myself to him and had a very pleasant conversation with our visitor. I found out we had a lot in common; for example, we're both into hip hop. After meeting the Honors 101 section, I sent Jay-T hopping out the window into the grass.
As we start to get shadows visiting our school, remember Jay-T the toad, and be sure to talk to our visitors and get to know them.

As for the work we accomplished today...
  • Honors 101 and 102 spent their class time today researching the difference between Peters Projection maps and the traditional Mercator map. Students were allowed to research at will, referring to the wall maps in the classroom, and reviewing the clip we watched in class (which is linked to the right of this post).
  • SuperHumanGeo students reviewed the test on excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment